Saturday 23 July 2011

Christopher Judge cast in The Dark Knight Rises


If there's one thing I love it's Batman. If there's another thing I love it's Stargate. So, putting someone as awesome as Christopher Judge in the next Batman film is nothing short of awesome news. No word on what part he'll be playing, or even if it will be anything more than a one-liner, but here's hoping. Although I think the last time I saw an old Stargate cast member in a huge film it was a very, very small part. When Paul McGillion of Stargate Atlantis turned up in Star Trek it was for about 10 seconds as a 'Barracks Leader', so considering Judge is in a similar position I don't imagine his part being much bigger than that. Judge tweeted the info yesterday:

 I can finally confirm: I have been cast in "The Dark Knight Rises".

In response to fans tweets, Christopher Judge tweeted again a few hours later:

 Thank u all for your support!!! I am so lucky! Great gig, great woman, great family, great friends, and fans!!!! luv and peace! Xo
More news on this topic if and when it's released!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers